Thursday, June 28, 2007

Phew this is the last time i am clubbing with kenny and crew! Zipped around from obar to mos to bedroom bar. I just got home from Old K's house, don't ask how I ended up there.

I was pretty late meeting them over at the obar cuz I coldn't drag my lazy ass off the sofa. Finally got dressed and headed off to meet them. In the end, serene was later and Ken & crew were the latest. The moment their taxi arrived, I could spot them a mile away. Raj came out of the taxi topless and began to dress himself right on the pavement! Hahah crazy fucker he is lah. Entered the place and sat at the usual table. Oh yes, and guess what. The nametag on the cashier read: KINKY, and as Ken said she was anything BUT. Ken ordered his usual three bottles of johnnie walker black label, plus green tea. A while later, jugs of long island tea were added and everyone started to go alittle mad.

Serene felt that I was smoking too much so she grabbed my cigs and POURED THEM ON THE TABLE which fyi, is really went as we sloshed green tea all over it during cheers. So about 3/4 of my cigs were soggy and I had to dump them. Then, sh grabbed my lighter and the remaining cigs and began to smoke and even gave it to this middle aged white lady behind us who was try to chat with him. Damn I was so pissed. To top it off, JY didn't let me drink cuz he was so tipsy he felt that I couldn't take it anymore and didn't let me smoke or drink. Thank god, Ken was there to save the day and I had to drink from his glass and smoke his cig whenever the jy monster loomed around.

My gosh, jy was really sloshed. He started grabbing me to dance and when he found out serene brought a cam, he seized it and began camwhoring the whole night, repeatedly makeing me take reshots cuz I couldn't stand th flash and my eyes were mostly closed. Serene & I then went to the washroom, where ost girls were pretty high, and we jut started chatting there and stuff. Then on the way out, we met the jy monster again, and he pinched my cheeks so bloody hard I felt like a buise would form immediately. After that, he grabbed serene so hard she tried to get him t release his grip and fell flat on the dancefloor.

When the Obar closed, we went over to mos. In the taxi, it was utter madness. Raj was singing a tamil song and then a chinese song, serene was laughing like she was on ecstacy and sh was cursing from thr front seat. Waited at the entry for ken & jy who were in another cab. While waiting, Ser & I went t the washroom, and I saw a girljust dancing in the cubicle(the doors are frosted glass so you can roughly see the silouhettes if they stand close enough). Ken soon came, but jy refused to enter cuz he was not llowed to brng in the empty bottle of jw whihch he was keeping fr his gf. In the end he went home first.

Went to 54, Ke & raj spoke to the bouncers who got us enclosed seats and another bottle of chivas, with green tea & coke. Drank a bit more, smoked a bit more(thanks to ken!) and then went to dance. Lights out. On the way out, raj had to roll down the stairs again. Hopped over to the bedroom bar after sending serene off.

Smoked more, watched soccer, downed more whisky green tea. Sh played pool. Raj got some chicken drumsticks but I was in the mood for eating. After that, Raj suddenly disappeared, and left Ken sh and I. After Sh ended his game, we went off to paradiz centre cuz ken wanted to challenge sh in pool. However, the place was closed alr. Ken then pointed across the street and was like " That's Mr Bean's!" And I was like "no that is NOT mr bean's!" So he refused to believe and crossed over t check and indeed it was Mr bean's, but it was not the beeancurd one I was talking about!

I was kinda stoning when Ken & sh got into a little tussle. I won't go into detail, but it wasn't very nice. Then Ken walked away, leaving sh. Since Ken seemed more smashed, I went after him and we took a cab back.

Still have one more sat night to go! But at least I won't be as sloshed cuz no bootles would be open whatsoever. Phew.

Pictures will be u slightly later under mionights. Waiting for serene to email them to me. I looked so sloshed in most and my eyes are perpectually closed. I'm sorry, I'm just not very flash friendly.

No comments: